- This event has passed.
Business Ownership Options in Franchising – Webinar
January 31 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learn franchising basics, including the array of categories and investment levels available (starting at around $50K), and how to go about defining your own personal vision. Match that up with viable choices and conducting proper due diligence to make sure you’re selecting the RIGHT fit for YOU!
Here is a brief outline of the topics covered in the webinar:
- Basic information on franchising, including the range of industry categories, investment levels and fees
- The legal regulations governing franchising that protect the buyer
- A strategic approach to defining your personal business model, quantifying your returns and safely researching and selecting the business opportunity that best fits your unique personality, skills, needs and goals
- Growth trends and choices in franchising that offer stability and success in weak and strong economies
- A brief overview of FranNet’s no-fee, no-obligation consulting service
FranNet of Michigan
• We will be unable to provide technical assistance for accessing the webinar beginning 30 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.
• This webinar will take place using GoToWebinar. If you have not used GoToWebinar before, and/or would like to check the compatibility of your computer/mobile device with GoToWebinar, please visit https://support.goto.com/webinar/system-check-attendee.
• Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested in advance.
Point of Contact for this Webinar:
Training Manager – Michigan SBDC